1019 Edgecliff Drive, Sanctuary Cove QLD
Modern, 31m absolute waterfront masterpiece on a rare double block, fringed with enticing and established gardens
Reward yourself with a modern masterpiece in the highly desirable Sanctuary Cove gated community with this exquisite five bedroom entertainer
GET IN TOUCH
Anchored on 31m of absolute waterfrontage and perched on a rare 1,690m2 double block, it’s also sheathed in glass so you can enjoy uninterrupted water vistas throughout this 960m2 residence which flows across three levels and includes an internal lift for easy access between all floors.
Designed to be a haven for hosting gatherings, a spacious wine cellar accompanies an opulently outfitted gourmet kitchen (with Miele appliances and butler’s pantry) and formal dining area. Expect to be tempted to take the party outside, where manicured lawns and established gardens beckon along with an enticing alfresco area. Featuring built-in benches, smart lighting and a fire pit, it’s ideal for lazy summer evenings spent enjoying your slice of heaven. You’ll also relish the glistening pool plus boating enthusiasts, you’re catered for too, with a pontoon and space to moor a 100 foot superyacht.
Afterwards, multiple living spaces across all floors will be a treat to relax in, as is the internal courtyard. At the end of the day, retire to an expansive master bedroom with an elegant, generously sized ensuite and deluxe double walk-in robe. The stone, concrete surfaces, the wide timber flooring and lushly carpeted bedrooms add to the sophisticated elegance of this divinely contemporary structure.
Other superior features include CBUS home automation, state-of-the-art security, automated blind system plus an eight car basement garage and a gym/media room will keep you fit, healthy and entertained.
Situated in a supremely sought-after setting, this example of architectural artistry resides in Australia's premier gated community. Residents enjoy 24/7 security, access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge. Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course). Arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom modern masterpiece on a rare 1690m2 double block
• 31m waterfront and large pontoon with room for a 100 foot superyacht
• Flawless finishes and high ceilings throughout with a lift to all three superb levels
• Opulent kitchen with Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry
• huge living space – 710m² internal and 250m² external
• Inviting living areas on each level plus a sunny internal courtyard
• Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with elegant ensuite and deluxe double walk-in robe
• Remaining four bedrooms are oversized and equipped with modern ensuites
• Enviable covered alfresco area with firepit, custom inclusions, established gardens and an oversized pool
• 8 car garage, wine cellar, large media room and 6th bathroom on lower level
• CBUS smart home automation for heating, cooling, smart wiring, security and blinds
• Situated in Australia's premier gated community, Sanctuary Cove, with 24/7 security