2092 The Circle, Hope Island, Qld 4212
Exclusive Architectural Masterpiece By An Award Winning Master Builder
Grandeur and sophistication have arrived on the shores of the Coomera River
GET IN TOUCH
Grandeur and sophistication have arrived on the shores of the Coomera River, with this timeless statement of architectural elegance. Positioned in the prestigious Schotia Island precinct of Sanctuary Cove, reward yourself with a stunning residence which epitomises luxury living. Boasting an enviable north aspect, this two-storey solid concrete constructed home comes complete with commercial-grade fixtures and fittings throughout.
Take advantage of the multiple living and dining zones, each filled with natural light thanks to full-height windows and doors, and a gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry which will impress MasterChef's. Six sumptuous bedrooms await as well, along with dual studies and it's all set against the backdrop of Jabiru Island and wide water views.
Outdoors, an oversized infinity-edge pool takes centre stage, with an alfresco oasis overlooking the water. This expansive 1,215m2 low maintenance block also benefits from a protected boating location and a deep waterfront, boat room/man cave or art studio plus a gated and secure, triple garage with off-street parking.
- Timelessly elegant 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom, north-facing residence on the shores of the Coomera River;
- Positioned in the prestigious Schotia Island precinct of Sanctuary Cove;
- 1,215m2 low maintenance block with views across Jabiru Island, the harbour and wide waterways;
- Two-storey solid concrete construction with commercial-grade fixtures and fittings throughout;
- Multiple light-filled living and dining zones, including an extensive library/games room and media room;
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in Miele appliances, butler's pantry and a surplus of cabinetry;
- Oversized infinity-edge pool plus alfresco entertaining terrace and easy-care gardens;
- Deep water frontage, protected boating location, pontoon, boat room/man cave or art studio;
- Dual studies, home automation and a gated and secure, triple garage with off-street parking.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.